The Los Angeles Kings take on the Minnesota Wild tonight in a matchup of two of the best teams in the Western Conference. The Kings are looking to continue their recent run of success, while the Wild are hoping to get back on track after a tough loss. Here’s what to watch for in
The Los Angeles Kings and the Minnesota Wild are set to face off in an exciting match-up. The Kings are looking to build on their recent successes, while the Wild are hoping to prove that they are a force to be reckoned with. This should be a close and exciting game between two evenly matched teams.
1. How the Los Angeles Kings and Minnesota Wild match up against each other
The Los Angeles Kings and Minnesota Wild are two teams that match up well against each other. Both teams have strong defenses that can keep the other team’s offense in check. However, the Kings have a more potent offense, led by forwards Anze Kopitar and Dustin Brown. The Wild will need to rely on their defense to shut down the Kings’ scoring chances if they want to win this game.
The game might be a low-scoring affair, with neither team able to break through for more than one goal. The Kings could potentially take an early lead, but the Wild would eventually tie it up and send the game into overtime. In the end, it would be up to goalie Devan Dubnyk to make a big save or two in order for Minnesota to come away with a victory.
2. Keys to watch for in the Los Angeles Kings vs. Minnesota Wild game
- The Kings will look to build on their momentum from a big win over the Chicago Blackhawks as they take on the Minnesota Wild.
- Look for Los Angeles to continue to dominate in puck possession and keep up the pressure in the offensive zone. They’ll need to be aware of Minnesota’s counter-attack, however, as the Wild are very good at transition play.
- Jonathan Quick will be back in net for the Kings after missing several games with an injury, so watch for him to be sharp early on.
- Los Angeles’ defense has been strong lately, led by Drew Doughty, Alec Martinez and Jake Muzzin. They’ll need to keep up that level of play against a talented Wild offense that includes Zach Parise, Mikael Granlund and Ryan Suter.
3. What the Los Angeles Kings need to do to beat the Minnesota Wild
In order to beat the Minnesota Wild, the Los Angeles Kings will need to utilize their speed and puck possession game. The Kings will need to keep the puck in the offensive zone as much as possible and create scoring chances by making smart passes and taking advantage of their teammates’ strengths. Additionally, the Kings will need to be patient on defense, as the Wild have a potent offense that can score goals in bunches.
4. How the Minnesota Wild can shut down the Los Angeles Kings offense
The Wild can shut down the Kings offense by limiting their time and space with physical play, forcing them to the outside, and taking away their options with good positioning.
5. Who will come out on top when the Los Angeles Kings take on the Minnesota Wild tonight?
The Kings are coming into tonight’s game hot, having won four out of their last five. The Wild are struggling as of late, losing three out of their last five. The Kings have the better offense, while the Wild have the better defense. Judging by these factors, it looks like the Kings will come out on top tonight. However, anything can happen in hockey, so be sure to tune in to find out!